Camp Eagle is nestled in a beautiful and rugged environment that is perfect for the casual camper, outdoor adventurer, or extreme sport enthusiast. While beauty and adventure draw many to the camp, the experiences and relationships make the greatest impact. Activities are more than just fun, each one is geared to inspire and transform lives towards a deeper relationship with Christ.
The curriculum at Camp Eagle is equally far from ordinary. Tough issues are tackled head-on with straight talk – uncompromisingly Biblical, laced with grace, and delivered with humility. The staff of devoted and inspired believers has been specially trained to provide a morally and physically sound infrastructure that is safe, inspiring, and most of all, life changing.
Our Mission is to inspire Christ-like change through outdoor adventure, authentic relationships, and Biblical truth.
Our vision is to fully utilize the resources God has given us, inspiring each individual to leave Camp Eagle more Christ-like, ready to make a difference in their own life, home and community.
Camp Eagle believes the following truths:
- The Bible is God's written revelation to man; and that it is verbally inspired, authoritative and without error in the original manuscript.
- Jesus Christ is God's Son, born of a virgin. His sinless life, miracles, death on the cross to provide for the redemption, bodily resurrection and ascen-sion into heaven, present ministry of intercession for all who believe, and his return in power and glory.
- God's Holy Spirit performs the miracle of new birth in an unbeliever and indwells believers, enabling them to live a godly life.
- Man was created in the image of God, but because of sin, was alienated from God. Only through faith in Christ alone for salvation, which was made possible by His death and resurrection, can that alienation be removed and eternal life secured.
- If you have further questions regarding Camp Eagle's statement of faith or testimony, please contact email@example.com.
Long talks or big name speakers aren't our focus; instead, we take teaching on the go and integrate it into everything we do, so that spiritual themes are reinforced throughout the day and tied to experiences for maximum impact. We're not fans of free time. Instead, we balance relaxation and activity with purpose intended for each.
|Summer Camp||Church Camp||Schools||Retreats||Events||Gap Year|
|1st - 10th grade students||Junior high
|4th - 12th grade students||All ages
Group Sizes: 25-600+
|Anyone seeking adventure||Ages 18-24 high school graduates|
|Wilderness Camp||Wilderness Groups|
|11th - 12th grade students||Junior High
ulIndividuals: 1st - 10th grade students
Join other campers your age for a full one- or two-week session filled with wild adventures. Make memories with new friends and leave with unforgettable, life-changing truths.
Groups: Junior high, Middle school, High school
Riverbank lodging with more activities than you can fit into a week—theme meals, experiential learning and talks on location in breathtaking scenery.
Individuals: 11th - 12th grade students
Stretch to the limits with epic adventures on trail or on the river. 2-week or 8-day adventures that focus on discipleship and putting faith into action.
Groups: Junior High, Middle School, High School, College
Encounter Christ-like change under the stars or on the riverbank.. Hang with friends, grow closer to God and push the boundaries of adventure with faith-building stops along the way.
Fall - Spring Programs
Groups: All Ages
Grow deeper with God and friends as you overcome challenges together through outdoor adventure. Sunrise to sunset, rejuvenate in the rugged hill country terrain.
Groups: 4th - 12th grade students
Experience hands-on education through wild adventures customized to incorporate group development, spiritual growth and outdoor adventure in a setting that's unlike any classroom.
Individuals: 18 - 24 year old high school graduates
Give faith hands and feet in this nine-month discipleship program. Go deep with God side-by-side with friends through spiritual journeys combined with service and outdoor adventure.
Anyone seeking adventure
Enjoy a wide range of hosted festivals, races and challenges on our 14 miles of single track, 185 ft. limestone cliffs over a crystal clear spring-fed river. Hotel-style rooms are available.