Looking for a chance to train on some of the best trails in the Hill Country or for an opportunity to enjoy a relaxing weekend with your friends & family along the banks of the Nueces River? Then come join us for our monthly open-access Adventure Weekends!
Dates & Lodging
2018 - 2019
$10 per person for weekend land-access
Lodging will be available one week before the Adventure Weekend. Select the week below.Dates:
- August 17 - 19, 2018
- September 21 - 23, 2018
- October 12 - 14, 2018
- November 9 - 12, 2018
- December 7 - 9, 2018
- January 18 - 21, 2019
- February 15 - 18, 2019
- March 8 - 10, 2019
- April 26 - 28, 2019
- May 10 - 12, 2019
- May 31 - June 2, 2019
Guests can begin arriving Friday at 5 pm and go through the MANDATORY check in process in the Foyer of the Main Office.
Participants MUST sign a waiver & pay. Paperwork will be available in the office 24/7.
Guests are asked to be moved out of Camp Eagle lodging by 10:30am the last day of the event. All guests must be off property by dusk of the last day of the Adventure Weekend.
- -Mountain biking, trail running, backpacking, kayaking, paddleboarding, rock climbing, and disc golf will be available throughout the weekend. Any activities requiring Camp Eagle staff (waterfront, zip lines, super swings, etc.) will not be available.
- - Everyone must sign a waiver at the office and pay $10 for all-weekend land access
- - Participants must provide their own equipment.
- - Helmets must be worn at all times while biking & climbing.
- - No dogs are allowed on Camp Eagle property.
- - Ground fires are not allowed on property. Any fires must be contained in a personal BBQ pit or camp stove.
- - Participants must provide their own meals.
- - Advance reservations for housing are available one week in advance. Advance reservations are only required if you're staying in Camp Eagle housing.
- - Biking and climbing is at your own risk.
- -Camp Eagle does not offer any RV hookups.