Date: August 30 – September 2, 2019
Camp Eagle Classic Mountain Bike Festival
Welcome to the largest Mountain Bike Festival in Texas: The Camp Eagle Classic, presented by Kerrville Convention and Visitors Bureau and Hill Country Bicycle Works. With a weekend full of adrenaline-pumping cross country races, zip lines, rock walls, a glistening waterfront, and delicious meals, we hope to give your whole family an unforgettable Labor Day weekend experience.
- For all race specific schedules and information click here or contact the race director.
- Camp Eagle is located at 6424 Hackberry Rd Rocksprings, TX 78880
- Everyone ages 3 and up attending the Camp Eagle Classic must pay a $10 land access fee at the front gate.
- First half of rooms open for online booking March 4th at 12:00pm CST
- Second half of rooms open for online booking June 1st at 9:00am CST
Camp Eagle Information
- No dogs are allowed on Camp Eagle property. If you have a service dog, please call to inquire about possible accommodations.
- Camp Eagle welcomes RV’s but does not provide any hookups or dumping.
- Cell service is not available at Camp Eagle. Wifi and land lines are available at the main office.
- No ground fires are allowed on Camp Eagle property, nor are there any public grills. Personal camp stoves & similar cooking devices are welcomed.
- Camp Eagle does not offer any fuel services. Please take care to fill up on your way in.
- Smoking is not allowed inside any of the lodging Camp Eagle offers.
- A helmet must be worn any time you are on a bike.