Date: Friday, Mar 20th – Sunday, Mar 22nd, 2020
Hill Country Eagle Enduro
Come join us for a weekend of epic Enduro racing action put on by the great team at Kodiak Tough. We’ll have gnarly tracks, sweet adventure activities, and delicious food available all weekend long.
Pre-riding will be available the weekend of March 6-8 as well as during the week, March 16-20. Pre-riding will NOT be available the weekend of March 13-15 due to an ongoing race on property. Upon arrival, please check in at the main office before hitting the trails. If you are interested in overnight accommodations, please reach out to Carla Fiske for rates and availability.
- No dogs are allowed on Camp Eagle property. If you have a service dog, please call to inquire about possible accommodations.
- Cell service is not available at Camp Eagle. Wifi and land lines are available at the main office.
- No ground fires are allowed on Camp Eagle property, nor are there any public grills. Personal camp stoves & similar cooking devices are welcomed.
- Camp Eagle does not offer any fuel services. Please take care to fill up on your way in.
- Smoking is not allowed inside any of the lodging Camp Eagle offers.
- A helmet must be worn any time you are on a bike.
- Please click on Weekend Information and Schedule for additional vital information for this weekend’s events
- Camp Eagle has 6 RV hook-ups available. Use the “Lodging Reservations” link below to reserve a space.