Come enjoy our trails for biking, hiking, and climbing during our weekends that are open to the public.
- - Everyone must sign a waiver at the office and pay $10 for all-weekend land access
- - Participants must provide their own equipment.
- - Helmets must be worn at all times while biking & climbing.
- - No dogs are allowed on Camp Eagle property.
- - Ground fires are not allowed on property. Any fires must be contained in a personal BBQ pit or camp stove.
- - Participants must provide their own meals.
- - Advance reservations for housing are available one week in advance. Advance reservations are only required if you're staying in Camp Eagle housing.
- - Biking and climbing is at your own risk.
- January 20 - January 22, 2017
- February 17 - February 20, 2017
- March 17 - March 19, 2017
- April 28 - April 30, 2017
- June 2 - 4, 2017
Guests can begin arriving Friday at 5 pm and go through the MANDATORY check in process in the Foyer of the Main Office.
Participants MUST sign a waiver & pay. Paperwork will be available in the office 24/7.
Guests are asked to be moved out of Camp Eagle lodging by 10:30am the last day of the event. All guests must be off property by dusk of the last day of Bike & Climb.
Lodging & Cost
$10 per person for weekend land-access.
Open for reservations the week of the event: Dormitories overlook the crystal-clear Nueces River and are close to many of the prime activity areas. Each dormitory bunks twelve and is fully climate controlled. Screened cabins, on-site tenting and RV spaces also available.
Prices per night
Camping: $10 per tent
Screen shelter cabins: $35 (3-5 beds per cabin)
Dorm room: $160 (12 beds per dorm room)
Basic Parkingside Hotel Style Rooms: $90
Basic Riverside Hotel Style Rooms: $100
Hotel Style Suites: $175
Please call 830-683-2330 the week before Bike & Climb to book accommodations.