Date: March 13th-15th, 2020
Tejas Trails J&J Race
Welcome to the J&J Race and Trail Running Reunion from Tejas Trails at Camp Eagle on the western edge of the Texas Hill Country. The trails are rugged and beautiful, the accommodations are convenient, and the location is simply perfect. The goal, as always, is to create a long distance trail race that is difficult, yet runable… so it isn’t easy, and wasn’t intended to be. Our stations are staffed with experienced trail runners, as they will best understand your needs, and it is our intention to provide the very best Texas hospitality.
- No dogs are allowed on Camp Eagle property. If you have a service dog, please call to inquire about possible accommodations.
- Camp Eagle welcomes RV’s but does not provide any hookups or dumping.
- Cell service is not available at Camp Eagle. Wifi and land lines are available at the main office.
- No ground fires are allowed on Camp Eagle property, nor are there any public grills. Personal camp stoves & similar cooking devices are welcomed.
- Camp Eagle does not offer any fuel services. Please take care to fill up on your way in.
- Smoking is not allowed inside any of the lodging Camp Eagle offers.
- Tent camping & RV camping will be available for $5 per person per night, payable via cash or card at the front gate.
- Rooms will be available for online booking at 12:01am CST Friday, November 29th.