Date: May 22-25, 2020
A 1500 foot sherpa line, paddling in crystal clear waters, 14+ miles of sweet, sweet single track, mine maze, skeet shooting, water slides and a 3000 foot zipline. It’s summertime and Too Cool is gearing up to give you their funnest, coolest race yet. We always keep things fresh as well as have all the things you have come to expect from us and from Camp Eagle…tough as nails race, awesome shwagg, cool special tests, and more. This is the race that you want to bring the whole family and stay for all the weekend activities; water activities, zip line, Family Fun Adventure Race, Murder Mystery Night Nav Race, Too Cool Game Show and Happy Hour and of course one crazy adventure race! Come see why this is Texas’ most popular race 14 years running!
- No dogs are allowed on Camp Eagle property. If you have a service dog, please call to inquire about possible accommodations.
- Camp Eagle welcomes RV’s but does not provide any hookups or dumping.
- Cell service is not available at Camp Eagle. Wifi and land lines are available at the main office.
- No ground fires are allowed on Camp Eagle property, nor are there any public grills. Personal camp stoves & similar cooking devices are welcomed.
- Camp Eagle does not offer any fuel services. Please take care to fill up on your way in.
- Smoking is not allowed inside any of the lodging Camp Eagle offers.
- A helmet must be worn any time you are on a bike.