Date: May 28-31, 2021
A 1500 foot sherpa line, paddling in crystal clear waters, 14+ miles of sweet, sweet single track, mine maze, skeet shooting, water slides and a 3000 foot zipline. It’s summertime and Too Cool is gearing up to give you their funnest, coolest race yet. We always keep things fresh as well as have all the things you have come to expect from us and from Camp Eagle…tough as nails race, awesome shwagg, cool special tests, and more.
- No dogs are allowed on Camp Eagle property. If you have a service dog, please call to inquire about possible accommodations.
- Camp Eagle has a limited number of RV sites with full hook-ups for electric (30 amp), water, and sewer.
- Cell service is not available at Camp Eagle. Wifi and land lines are available at the main office.
- No ground fires are allowed on Camp Eagle property. There are public grills located next to the tent camping area. Personal camp stoves & similar cooking devices are welcomed.
- Camp Eagle does not offer any fuel services. Please take care to fill up on your way in.
- Smoking is not allowed inside any of the lodging Camp Eagle offers.
- A helmet must be worn any time you are on a bike.