Ideal for: Athletes, Individuals and Families | Ages: All Ages | Dates: Aug 16, 2019 – May 10, 2020
Explore, and discover what’s not on the map.
Looking for a chance to train on some of the best trails in the Hill Country or for an opportunity to enjoy a relaxing weekend with your friends & family along the banks of the Nueces River? Then come join us for our monthly open-access Adventure Weekends!
- Mountain biking, trail running, backpacking, kayaking, paddle-boarding, rock climbing, and disc golf will be available throughout the weekend. Any activities requiring Camp Eagle staff (waterfront, zip lines, super swings, etc.) will not be available.
- Everyone must sign a waiver at the office and pay $10 for all-weekend land access.
- Participants must provide their own equipment.
- Helmets must be worn at all times while biking & climbing.
- No dogs are allowed on Camp Eagle property.
- Ground fires are not allowed on property. Any fires must be contained in a personal BBQ pit or camp stove.
- Participants must provide their own meals.
- Advance reservations for housing are available one week in advance. Advance reservations are only required if you’re staying in Camp Eagle housing.
- Biking and climbing is at your own risk.
- Camp Eagle does not offer any RV hookups.
- Tent camping will be available in a large, open field for $5/person per night. Camping fees can be paid for in cash in the office upon arrival.
Camp Eagle is located right in the heart of Texas, a place with so much natural beauty created by the hand of God. Scenic wonder and natural beauty abound in Texas’ Hill County and just about any road one takes to camp leads through charming towns loaded with character and down-home Texas hospitality. Places like Kerrville, Fredericksburg, Wimberly and many more dot the map as you make your way to and from Camp. And Texas treasures like The Lost Maples, Enchanted Rock, Hamilton Pool, Pedernales Falls, or Garner State Park can be found along most any highway.
If you're a thrill seeker who'd like to feel a little "boulder", we accommodate all skill levels in many different climbing styles. For those about to rock, we salute you!
There's adventure in each breath and every step. Let your wanderlust take over and experience spectacular vistas across miles of pristine mountain trails.
Hop on and go for a spin that will leave you breathless in more ways than one. When you experience a mountainside ride, you'll know what we mean.
Thousands of acres and miles of trails through God's beautiful creation. Explore the trails and experience vistas that will take your breath away.
Ga-ga wha? Trust us, it's not for babies. Part dodge ball, part tag and part king of the hill, it takes action to another level. Stay with it. Rule the octagon!
Test your paddling skills in either a single or tandem kayak! Race from dam to dam! or just play bumper cars with those silly sup boarders!
Bring it on. Serve it up. Spike, slam, wham, attack - Let your competitive spirit take over. You'll need it. Dig, set, spin, spike! Leave the campfire for day's end.
There's nothing better than a game of hoops. Pick up moves with other campers from around the country, or take 'em to school like you do at home.
To heck with the clubs; grab a disk and join the fun. It's all in your swing... or is it the fling? This is the perfect place to test your skills at a high level.
Is camp not "camp" enough for you? We've got just the thing. It's authentic camping in real wilderness surroundings. The stars never looked prettier.