Seriously BIG Adventures
Get serious air on the Blob and connect with Christ on our 1,400-acre property—there's no shortage of BIG fun!
When you break free from the distractions, God's voice and calling for us becomes loud and clear.
Build confidence, find yourself, and create life-long friendships through life-changing adventures!
The BEST, most energetic, God-loving role models are never in short supply at Camp Eagle!
Experience Adventures. Discover Truth. Know God.
Our goal is simple.
Every camper who comes to Camp Eagle will be greeted with an exciting, memorable, and life-changing experience.
Through outdoor adventures, group challenges, and in-depth Bible studies, campers will gain an understanding of how their actions and thoughts mold what it's like to be young disciples of Christ.
Between intense hammock hang time with new best friends, hiking on our 1,400-acre property, and singing exciting worship songs, each camper will be supervised by highly energetic, highly skilled, and highly Christ-loving staff ready to show them how to experience life to the fullest.
From the casual camper to the passionate adventurer, we know one thing is always for sure. A 4, 5, or even 6-day summer at Camp Eagle is one they'll never forget.
Register to Sign Up
Find Your Adventure Waiting at Camp Eagle
Camp Activities & Features
- Super Swing
- Rock Climbing
- Sherpa Trek
- Bomb the Blob
- Drift Trikes
- Ga-Ga Ball
- Shotgun Range
- Mountain Biking
- Sand Volleyball
- Millhouse Obstacle Course
- Eagle Cave
- Underground Maze
- Ore Chute Slide
- Exodus Escape Room
Group Camp Dates & Rates
Summer Camp at Headwaters
Summer Camp - Teens
|Group Sessions 2023||Length (Days)||Dates||Rates/camper||Status||Register|
|Session 1||4 Days||June 2-5, 2023||
|Session 2||5-Day||June 6-10, 2023||
|Session 3||6-Day||June 11-16, 2023||
|Session 4||6-Day||June 18-23, 2023||
|Session 5||5-Day||June 25-29, 2023||
|Session 6||5-Day||June 30 - July 4, 2023||
|Session 7||5-Day||July 6-10, 2023||
$449 - Limited Availability
|Session 8||5-Day||July 11-15, 2023||
$449 - Limited Availability
|Session 9||6-Day||July 17-22, 2023||
$549 - Limited Availability
|Session 10||5-Day||July 23 - July 27, 2023||
|Session 11||5-Day||July 28 - August 1, 2023||
|Session 12||5-Day||August 3-7, 2023||
Lasting Memories Start Here!
Group Camp FAQs
Group Camp payment policy - please read prior to registration.
- Prices are the same for all campers/registrants.
- Full payment is preferred at the time of registration.
- A three-part payment plan is available as follows:
- Initial Deposit: $60 for 4-days, $85 for 5-days, and $110 for 6-days/per person are due at the time of registration or October 1st.
- Second Payment: 50% of the account balance is due by March 1st.
- Final Payment: The remaining account balance is due 7 days PRIOR to your camp start date.
- Please only register for the number of campers you are confident will attend. You can always add more campers later if space is available.
- ALL PAYMENTS MADE ARE NON-REFUNDABLE if no advance notice is provided.
- Reservations canceled with advance notice will still require partial payment based on the schedule shown below:
- Prior to March 1st - deposit forfeited
- Prior to May 1st - 50% cancellation fee/camper
- After May 1st - 100% cancellation fee/camper
For questions regarding our payment policy, please contact Nick Whiting
Camp Eagle is so excited to be your camper's first overnight, summer camp! As we all know, the drop-off line is probably not the best place to prepare your camper for the next 4-6 days. So we put together this handy guide to help make the transition as smooth as possible.
If any additional questions arise, don't hesitate to reach out!
- Our group camp housing can be found in the heart of Camp Eagle and are just a short walk away from all dining and activity areas.
- To view our facilities, follow the link here.
- While sunscreen, a toothbrush, and a great attitude are a must, here's a list of items your camper probably won't want to leave home without.
Camp Eagle doesn't place a limit on luggage. However, we advise packing light so your camper can spend less time keeping up with stuff and more time keeping up with adventures.
Our goal is to provide a safe and healthy space where each camper can have fun adventures, build new friendships, and grow closer to God. You can find more information on how we prioritize health and safety here.
We sure do! While we’re all here to have fun, build each other up, and encourage others in love, there are a few things that just won’t fly at Camp Eagle. Check out our Health and Safety policies!
6424 Hackberry Rd
Rocksprings, TX 78880
Your adventure begins when you turn off the pavement at HWY 41 and Hackberry Road, where you will travel eight miles down our dirt road.
Of course! Campers LOVE getting mail and you can either leave it with us when you drop off your camper or mail it yourself. (Note - be sure to postmark it one week ahead for timely arrival!)
You can deposit funds into your camper's account to be used for a one-of-a-kind souvenir at Camp Eagle's camp store, or to split an ice cream with a new friend at our coffee shop!
Thank you for your submission. A member of our team is reviewing your submission and will contact you shortly.Return to site
Form Error. Sorry, your submission has not been sent. Please make sure that all fields are completed.
Contact Camp Eagle Adventure Camps
Fill out the form below with any questions or comments that you may have.